Senior Accounting Associate
Personal Formation and Forte
Lisa graduated from the University of Tennessee with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a major in Finance. She was selected in high school as a top academic achiever eligible to enter a Junior Fellowship Program though which she earned an Outstanding Performance Award from the Department of Energy and her college degree to boot.
Lisa possesses a strong work ethic, a never quit, go-the-extra-mile mentality. She operates out of her God-given aptitude for numbers and processes. Quick to laugh, Lisa keeps a cheerful heart and a positive outlook. She equates life challenges as opportunities for personal growth.
- Listening to that special high school math teacher who singled her out and advised her to attend college and pursue a career dealing with numbers and problem solving.
- Immediately after graduation marrying her college sweetheart, putting her career aspirations on hold and focusing on raising children for a number of years.
- Finding her way into the professional world bringing with her all those academic lessons learned years before coupled with wisdom gained as a wife and mother.
Lisa works with business and individual clients performing services along the full accounting cycle ranging from data entry, compilation of financial statements on to tax compliance. Areas of focus include:
- Providing meaningful financial information so clients can make good decisions
- Performing general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll services
- Financial statement preparation
Lisa cherishes quality time with her husband, Scott, and their two children, Brandon and Brittany. Lisa is an avid Big Orange fan and can be found supporting the Tennessee football and basketball teams every game day. Hiking tops the list of favorites, especially in the Smokies, and she and Scott hope to one day be proud members of the 900-mile club. To strike a perfect balance, happy pastimes also include enjoying an occasional all-day movie fest on the weekend and reading a suspenseful who-done-it.