Nikki Hood, CPA
Senior Relationship Manager
Personal Formation and Forte
Nikki began her career with Burkhart & Company during her senior year in high school. She received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with highest honors and earned a Master of Accountancy degree with a 4.0 GPA, both from The University of Tennessee. Nikki passed the CPA exam with one of the top ten scores in the state of Tennessee.
From the day she entered the firm’s doors, Nikki has sprinted through every service offering, specialty area and entity type. Her practice now centers upon servicing family offices and affluent individuals utilizing her broad experience in accounting, tax compliance and planning. She is a master at organizing and managing work flow, trapping details and documenting the trail. Nikki holds strong relationships with her clients and enjoys taking on their challenges as her own.
- Deciding to be the first person in her family to attend college upon discovering that she had a gift with numbers, that resolution made during a marketing class her senior year of high school.
- Growing up quickly during a study trip abroad in France as this was the first time she had been away from home or flown on a plane, never to forget the Eiffel Tower at night.
- Deciding that staying at home with her young daughter was the best investment that she could make while maintaining her sanity with an alternate work schedule with the firm.
Nikki primarily focuses on family office and affluent individuals providing:
- Organization of family financial enterprise,
- Accounting and financial reporting,
- Tax compliance and planning for individuals, trusts and family limited partnerships,
- Personal and estate financial planning, and
- Family legacy services.
Nikki seeks wisdom to balance the responsibilities of a professional, wife and mother with no regrets. She finds time to cheer at her daughter’s soccer games while her husband coaches from the sidelines. She loves spending time with her family and enjoys adventure vacations to the National Parks around the country.